CALL FOR BOOK CHAPTERS
Risk and Risk Management in Diverse Settings
Deadline for proposal submission has expired!
We are pleased to announce a publication opportunity of a volume to be included in Springer’s Risk, Governance and Society Series.
Risk and risk management are long-standing matters of public debate, professional concern and academic research. We aim at exploring risk and risk management issues, challenges, and best practices in diverse, peculiar, under-investigated settings. Thus, we welcome book chapter proposal on the following issues:
- Risk and risk management disclosure within new forms of reporting (e.g. integrated report)
- Risk and risk management around exceptional situations (e.g. COVID-19, scandals)
- Risk and risk management in specific fields of activity (e.g. health sciences, engineering, public administration)
- Risk management in the context of Small- and Medium-Sized Entities and family-owned companies
- Risk management and internet-related technologies (e.g. cloud, big data, blockchain, artificial intelligence)
- Inter-relationships between risk, decision-making, modelling, social and macro-economic concerns
- Risk management, corporate governance, and regulation
- Risk, reputation and value
- Risk culture
Book chapter proposals, either in the form of an extended abstract (up to 1,000 words) or a full paper (up to 8,000 words), should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 31st , 2020.
All submissions will be peer-reviewed prior to acceptance for publication.
Upon acceptance of the extended abstract, full papers should be submitted by November 1st, 2020.
We welcome early expressions of interests to contribute to the volume by e-mailing to email@example.com the research purpose, the setting and the authors.
We look forward to receiving your contributions!
The Book Editors
Cristina Florio, University of Verona (Convenor)
Monika Wieczorek-Kosmala, University of Economics in Katowice
Philip Linsley, The University of York (ERRN Coordinator)
Philip Shrives, Northumbria University